Good morning Y3/4. I hope you are all well? I have really enjoyed speaking to your Parents and Carer about all the lovely work you have been doing and how well you have settled back into learning. I am looking forward to seeing all of your learning for the rest of this week!
In English, we have been looking at instructions.
Can you write instructions for 'Making a sandwich?'
Remember to use
- Second person words You and Your
- Include Imperative ( Bossy ) verbs - Take, Cut, Spread etc.
- Clear steps of what your person will need to do
- Add in pictures or diagrams to help them
- Ask your grown up to if you can use your instructions to make them lunch
For PE this afternoon, follow the Youtube links to complete the Batman work out.
Have- a -go at alternative Super hero workouts.
Use your individual Purple Mash log ins to access the set 2Dos.
Have fun learning and remember to save your work once you have completed it.